Thursday 19 September 2019

samoan shoe design ♥

Here is the Manaiakalani work that we did! We made shoe designs based around our rugby world cup country teams. My team is Samoa, that is why the shoe is the colours that it is, as it is based on the flag.
I liked making the design! It as fun and we got chances to be creative with it.
I think I could work on doing the outline myself, as I was away and I used my friends polyline.

Here is the picture of me with the "shoes" on. I look bad in this picture but I didn't want to take another foot picture.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Quinn my name is Nevaeh from Te Hapara school. I think your design is great but as you said I do think you could work on doing the outline by yourself and I think you could make the design more bold and stick out more. Other than that I think you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

I am a student at Gisborne Intermediate. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.